Started in 2000 as a company called IntraVex, today StrategIQ Commerce provides Supply Chain-centric business intelligence solutions to some of the world's most recognizable brands. We have a unique ability to capture, integrate, leverage and connect enterprise data so that our clients can increase margins, raise efficiency, and sharpen predictions.
As a part of StrategIQ Commerce's interdisciplinary Information Systems department, you will play an integral role in providing these innovative solutions to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Works successfully in a small team, providing team members with technical or directional support to ensure project accuracy, efficiency, and on-time completion. * Conducts work adhering to the strategic vision of the department and abiding by high performance standards for optimal analytical support and data analysis. * Meets regularly with the Associate Director of Information Systems to discuss new developments, issues arising and any relevant team and customer performance matters. * Regularly updates and creates documentation for all tasks and system processes as related to the efficient operations of the team. * Brings forth insight, innovation, and devises strategies for continuous growth of the program. * Becomes proficient with data mining tools and the company database. * Performs the daily duties and tasks for their own customer assignments: * Provides insightful data analytics to maximize savings opportunities and drive supply chain or marketing strategies for clients. * Manage ad-hoc requests from existing clients to provide insightful, accurate and thought-provoking results. * Develops and builds advanced/custom reports and metrics via Microsoft Excel and Excel MDX through CCP reports, data cubes and SQL queries. * Consults with various internal departments on customer accounts to provide the best overall customer experience. * Collaborates with the IT Team to resolve process issues and expand customer's program.
* Strategizes with other departments, to ensure all customer and internal deliverables are successfully delivered within the set time frame. * Participates in regulate customer calls to ensure customers are engaged in the program and the team is continuously adding value to the customer's business operations.
* Bachelor's Degree in statistics, economics, business related quantities field. * Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (familiar with VBA and comfortable making changes on the fly) * Intermediate SQL knowledge and * Solid understanding of logistics, preferably parcel industry * Experience working with and manipulating large data sets * Experience conducting solid data analysis
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills * Deadline driven, team player, with strong customer focused * Detail-oriented and self-motivated
* Well established communication skills - written and oral * Comfortable presenting/reviewing your work with the client * Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
To join us, submit your resume and cover letter today.