Sr. Data Analyst
Req #: 221916
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort. Once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
CACI is currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. The person we seek will plan and manage system-wide data analyses regarding the allocation of enterprise application functions for the IPPS-A program. Manages data analysis of systems in coordination with developers, business analysts, and system owners. Ensures functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions in reference to data needs. Works with senior managers to identify and solve data issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, map functional requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of conversions and interfaces. Analyzes the IPPS-A information system baseline and performs a data analysis between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products. Supports technical data design reviews, enterprise approach validations, and work product assessments.
* Elicits and documents data requirements and specifications from functional users, system owners and subject matter experts
* Translates data requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support data
* Perform data analysis, mapping and transformation rules to convert and interface data
* Reviews data mapping and transformation rules for correctness
* Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: interface design documents, run books, test plans, test scripts, business process workflows, data requirements documents, and use cases
* Able to lead and provide support to junior analysts
* Implements complex enterprise system configurations and end to end design and development
* Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans, scenarios, and other associated artifacts
* Defines test scenarios based on data requirements
* Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing supports
* Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
* Communicates effectively with a broad audience and various levels and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Applies HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures and technical solutions
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
* Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.2
* 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 4 years of functional, technical or data experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* Expertise with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition
* Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
* Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
* Experience developing data extract scripts for Oracle DBMS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.