Job ID: RD-1031373 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: The position is responsible for identifying technical security vulnerabilities by conducting application analysis, network analysis, and -scanning; reporting security vulnerabilities and the risks those vulnerabilities present to Vice Presidents, Managers, and other technical individuals; recommending mitigating solutions to remediate risk associated with vulnerabilities maintaining knowledge of cybersecurity trends and changing technologies, and providing recommendations for adaptation of new technologies for - vulnerability -monitoring; providing management with vulnerability assessments and security briefings to advise them of critical and high risk vulnerabilities that may affect customer, or corporate security objectives.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree with 4 years IT security experience OR 6 years experience.
* Experience in the following: computer architecture, operating systems, inter-process communications, networking protocols and their related implementations.
* Experience with and understanding of compiled and interpreted programs and the types of security issues possible in each; database systems, web servers, application servers, mainframes, firewalls, routers, load balancers, switches, and different types of middleware; x86 assembly.
* Experience with debuggers and disassemblers; malware analysis through reverse engineering, protocol analysis, and log analysis; intrusion analysis through reverse engineering, log analysis, forensic disk examination, and system review.
* Verbal communications skills and concise written communication skills.
* Organization and multi-tasking skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors OR Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago