This position supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance Cyber duties as the Sr. Information Systems Security Officer (Sr. ISSO) for information systems processing government information. This position is responsible for execution of a comprehensive IA program under the applicable governing documents such as: JAFAN/JSIG, DCID 6/3/ICD 503, and NISPOM as directed by the ISSM. The candidate will be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, the candidate will possess effective written, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. Candidate will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all configuration requirements are implemented and functional. Candidate will conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the ISSM.
* Required Skills:
* This position requires applicants to have a final Top Secret security clearance with a background investigation performed within the last five years.
* Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level II (one of the following - CAP, CISSP or Associate, CASP, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
* Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
* Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
* Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
* Experience with ACAS, HBSS, and DISA STIGs
* Experience using SPLUNK as an audit collection and reduction tool.
* Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
* Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
* Very strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Prior ISSO/Information Assurance Officer (IAO) or alternate ISSO/IAO experience or System Administration experience
* Risk Management Framework experience.
* Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
* Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
* Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
* Working knowledge of Wide-Area and Local Area Networks (WAN/LAN), to include Cisco-based routers, switches, and firewalls
* Experience with various information system security assessment/hardening tools - DISA STIGs, SCAP, ACAS, HBSS, Retina, Nessus, etc.
* Required Education:
BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience.
132674 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Top Secret - Current
Type Of Job
TX - Dallas
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.