Job ID: PP-1030601 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for developing and implementing enterprise information security architectures and solutions to address the current and emerging security and compliance needs of the business; serving as a cybersecurity expert in application development, database design, network, and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices; researching, designing, and developing new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors; contributing to the development and maintenance of information security strategy and architecture; evaluates and develops secure solutions based on approved security architectures. Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks. Works with Enterprise Architects and other functional area architects and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements. Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff as needed.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 10 years of combined IT and security architecture development and implementation work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
* Requires expert knowledge of security principles, issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
* Experience working in process driven structured environments, process optimization activities etc.
* Influences the strategy to address internal or external business and regulatory issues.
* Understanding of systems development lifecycle to lead multifunctional projects or initiatives.
* Recognized as an external thought leader within division.
* Identifies and solves the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of HCSC
* Written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively present technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Understanding of enterprise risk management principles and processes.
* Understanding of enterprise technologies, operations, and architectural principles and models.
* Proven experience with designing and building enterprise security services such as Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Certificate and Key Management, Data Protection and Vulnerability Management.
* Knowledge of virtualized data center architectures and operations, cloud orchestration and automation, containers, enterprise application/service architecture types and models (web, mobile, API, microservices, SOA, etc.), DevOps practices and supporting technologies.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor*s OR Master*s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
* CISSP certification desired but not required
* Experience in Symantec.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago