Sr. Cyber Security Red Team Lead
As a Sr. Cyber Security Red Team Lead you will:
* Perform comprehensive, cyber security engagements on all attack surfaces, from the office to the Cloud, while avoiding detection
* Manually assess the security posture of our Extension, Web and Mobile clients
* Evaluate and leverage automated tools that perform security assessments
* Evaluate the security posture of third-party integrations and partnerships
* Translate red team engagement findings into actionable items for both technical and executive audiences
* Create POC's for vulnerabilities found in Honey
* Create technically flexible remediation strategies for vulnerabilities
* Work with the security development team to automate security assessments
* Research previously unknown vulnerabilities in Honey's infrastructure
* Lead threat modeling and tabletop exercises
* Evaluate and contribute to Honey's overall security strategy
Secondary responsibilities will include:
* Assist with forensics, incident response and reverse engineering
* Deploy security assessment and monitoring tools
* Lead secure code trainings
* Integrate security tools in the CI/CD and SDLC processes
* Develop and/or extend scripts to enhance Honey's security assessment tools and processes
* Assist with the Security Operations Center
* 3+ years of Red Team experience
* 5+ years hands on experience with Metasploit AND Kali Linux
* Possess a high level of proficiency in web, browser and mobile security
* Possess a high level of proficiency in the penetration testing process
* Strong understanding of system and application vulnerability classes
* Well-rounded knowledge in security tools, software and processes
* Knowledge in identity access, access control, network/host intrusion detection, intrusion prevention and patch management tools
* Knowledge of Cloud, Containers and Container Orchestration tools
* Proficiency in one or more scripting languages: Perl, Python, Powershell, Ruby, etc
* Knowledge of regulatory security frameworks
* Ability to write clearly and concisely for both technical and executive audiences
* Bachelors Degree (preferred)
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion.
Time TypeFull time
Kimberly-Clark is a company manufacturing and marketing personal care, consumer tissue, and professional products.