Caci International Inc
Sr. Cyber Security Engineer
Req #: 222328
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Seasoned technical consultant to work multiple aspects of cybersecurity including solutions development, accreditation, authorization, and security software development lifecycle activities for the Integrated Personnel and Pay System - Army (IPPS-A). Proven experience in implementation and testing of Cross Domain solutions. Manages major information security efforts of national significance. Work independently or in a team in support of a customer on site. Experience developing and implementing mitigations for cyber security vulnerabilities.
* Responsible for developing cybersecurity technical solutions that may require collaboration with internal expertise and deep analysis of the technical system.
* Publishes reports and keeps metrics related to cybersecurity posture for client systems.
* Conducts system assessments to ensure specified system controls are effective.
* Analyzes security vulnerability findings and data from security scans.
* Assists in the assessment and definition of applicable STIGs.
* Provide expertise in the design, testing, and implementation of Cross Domain solutions.
* Works with limited oversight from manager.
* Ensures that client systems are compliant with DoD and Army Information Systems Security policies, procedures, and practices.
* Serve as ISSO.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* BA/BS and 10 + years' experience
* CISSP Certification or Security +
* Current Secret Clearance
* Recent experience performing activities for Assessment & Authorization (A&A) under RMF utilizing the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
* Experience in supporting the design and development activities of enterprise systems
Desired work experience should include:
* Knowledge of CNSS1253, NIST SP 800-53 R4,FIPS 199, and FIPS 200
* Knowledge of or experience in assessments of security posture using automated tools such as: Nessus, SCAP, ACAS, Audit Vault, Splunk, and Fortify.
It is highly desirable that candidate have:
* Experience working with Oracle ERP
* Experience in PMO support
* Experience with PeopleSoft
* Working on a program executing the Security/Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Knowledge of Cross Domain Solutions
* Knowledge and experience working with DoD's Risk Management Framework
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc