Partners Data Systems
POLITICO's mission from the very beginning was to win the audience. We dedicate ourselves to providing accurate, non-partisan, impactful information to the right people at the right time so that they can act with confidence and speed. We experiment to avoid being disrupted and we have fun disrupting others. And we are not afraid to risk failure if it means being the best at what we do.
POLITICO seeks a driven Sr. Content and Experiences Producer that will be responsible for driving and delivering day-to-day editorial content and elements associated with all custom brand content client campaigns and partnership executions. You will assist in conceptualizing, crafting and producing the editorial, design and user experience elements of custom brand content client projects across POLITICO's in-house Content and Experiences solutions group. The Sr. Content and Experiences Producer will work with Program Managers to ensure the seamless packaging and delivery of editorial and other content deliverables, feedback and assets, and the successful end products that meet the needs and expectations of clients.
What You'll Do…
* Work with the Executive Director and Senior Brand Content Director to concept content strategies for client programs, merging a client's brand messaging with the needs, habits and desires of POLITICO's audience.
* Lead the production of custom brand content experiences from concept to reality, managing content contributors and working closely with other PACE team members to ensure the content meets the client's needs in context of the broader program.
* Draft editorial and creative briefs and interview questions for clients, among other key content deliverables for varying types of content experiences, including written, video, audio, etc.
* Review and edit all assets and article drafts and any content submitted by contributors to ensure their work aligns with the original client campaign goals and POLITICO's voice and style.
* Work with internal design / development teams to create engaging and successful digital content experiences.
* Package assets and editorial deliverables for assigned campaigns, including, but not limited to, article drafts, page designs, promotional assets, etc. for delivery to program managers. Ensure they are delivered on time to project managers.
* Support and help drive editorial and creative reporting and strategy portions of production calls with clients as needed, including the kick-off call, editorial and creative calls, review calls, etc.
* Lead the selection, securing and day-to-day oversight of external vendors, leading vendor calls and brainstorms as creative and storytelling strategies are developed and executed.
* Research, track and educate team members on the latest content and experience trends and competitor offerings to identify opportunities to enhance or expand our existing portfolio of products and client solutions.
* Maintain and grow the POLITICO Focus Contributor's Network, building out a roster of high-performing and specialized content contributors and creators, including writers, developers, photographers, videographers, audio producers and hosts, etc.
What You'll Need...
* 5+ years of experience project coordinating in advertising or communications
* Experience working with designers and developers. Knowledge of the DC market and policy landscape is helpful but not required.
* Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines
* Highly skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects
* High level passion, leadership and commitment to your area of expertise
* Creativity and vision that brings concepts to reality
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences and customers
We are driven by our values. We are relentless contributors, disruptors, collaborators, and talent cultivators. Our culture is defined by grit, total integrity, and a prioritization on innovation.
We value our people. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Let's keep in touch. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @politicocareers and #meetPOLITICO for a deep dive into what makes us POLITICOs and our adventures. We'd love to hear from you!
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.