This position is responsible for the maintenance of merchandise on PacSun.com. Assures efficiency and productivity through development, deployment, and execution of Standard Operating Procedures included but not limited to sample acquisition, product setup and issue resolutions. Partners with cross functional areas including Warehouse/DC Operations, Site Merchandising, Planning, Buying, Photography, and UX Teams.
* Partner and support Site Merchandising, Planning, and Buying Teams to assure all products, content, and copy is released with necessary steps completed up to company standards in a timely fashion.
* Support and be leading voice to internal departments by collecting data maintained in our enterprise systems to ensure consistency, reliability, and accuracy of product and content inventory/availability.
* Regular interface with cross functional teams to ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards.
* Partner with cross functional teams to communicate product priorities to HQ and DC teams.
* Act as a liaison between HQ and DC teams to ensure product inventory/availability and status.
* Partner with photography team to assure merchandise is photographed and edited for customer presentation in a timely fashion specific too agreed upon SLAs.
* Maintain and update reporting for release/tracking, KPIs, and production while ensuring item progress and anticipate issues including inventory or system concerns on a daily basis.
* Lead and coordinate all international product releases/launches, promotions, and product availability.
* Troubleshoot catalog/data issues and documenting, then communicating to appropriate parties.
* Identify, answer, and resolve any pricing or data issues pertaining to merchandise.
* Creating process strategy documentation, including product and content inventories, audits, tracking, and process workflows.
* Continuous oversight of operating practices and procedures determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate.
* Managing alignment of inventory transfers between business channels.
* Maintaining daily tracking and efficiency of sample pulls and inventory decrements.
* Maintain SKU lookup template to ensure product availability.
* Partner with Site Merchandising, Planning, and Buying teams to ensure creation, testing, and execution of all promotions and markdowns in an accurate and timely fashion according to business needs.
* Schedule deployments of authored experiences and once deployed, perform smoke testing and
* Perform QA and testing of all authored experiences to ensure the highest quality user experience.
* Problem solving and organizational skills; adapting quickly to changing priorities.
* Working in a fast-paced team environment, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
* Bachelor's Degree in associated technical field or equivalent work experience.
* 3-5 years' experience with highly detailed work in systems and tools, preferably with website operations or merchandising (setting up products/skus).
* Understanding of E-Commerce business, Digital Marketing, and associated supporting technologies.
* Experience with E-Commerce Product Management Systems (Demandware/Salesforce, Borderfree Consulate.)
* Project management experience with projects involving multiple teams and disciplines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven business.
* Experience with Microstrategy or cloud reporting system.
* Experience with DC Operations and understanding Photography and associated merchandise processes.
* Must be willing to quickly act on last minute changes and work flexible, odd hours when needed.
* Superior verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word & Excel data comparisons, basic reporting.
* Extensive use of a computer. Ability to travel.
Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc., doing business as PacSun, is a United States-based retail clothing brand rooted in the youth oriented culture and lifestyle of California.