What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology
What You'll Bring:
* Minimum 5 years of PeopleSoft experience including hands-on experience with implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting PeopleSoft Financials applications
* proficient functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.x with proficiency in multiple PeopleSoft modules (GL, AM, PC, OM, BI, AR, PO & AP) with an emphasis on Billing, Order Management, Pricing and Accounts Receivable
* Progressive experience in positions focused on PeopleSoft application design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation in full life-cycle project
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field
* Experience using PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 / 9.2, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Application Engine, SQR's, Integration Broker, and Security
We'd Love to See:
* Experience working with SQL/SQL
* Experience working with Oracle databases
Impact You'll Make:
* Partner with Finance end-users to understand and analyze complex business problems; Determine cost effective options to resolve these issues
* Develop technical solutions for PeopleSoft to support users, new product and services
* Support PeopleSoft Finance user requests in regard questions such as system navigation, batch processing, queries, table and data maintenance, etc.
* Prioritization - Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that project roadmaps are focused on efforts that provide the highest business value;
* Requirement Gathering - Elicit, capture, analyze and document business requirements
* Estimating - Prepare estimates for proposed solutions
* Design - Assist with design process to help reach desired solution
* Deliver - Drive the delivery of solutions from concept to implementation.
* Advisor - Provide information and advice on technical and functional aspect of PeopleSoft
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Enterprise Applications and Programming
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.