Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
The Senior Consultant will work with customers to understand their business processes and requirements, as well as design, configure and test Salesforce Quote-to-Cash/Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) (formerly Steelbrick) in accordance with client requirements.
* Support business development by partnering with sales to cultivate client relationships
* Author scope of work (SOW) documents
* Lead workshops to provide best-practice Quote-to-Cash (CPQ & billing) guidance on processes in accordance with system capabilities
* Conduct discovery meetings to define client future-state needs
* Educate the customer on Salesforce Quote-to-Cash setup and technical requirements
* Complete configuration documents in partnership with the customer
* Configure application to meet Customer's specific business process requirements
* Educate client on unit and acceptance testing best practices; develop testing scripts
* Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
* Assist in activities to support migration to and integration with Salesforce CPQ
* Provide train-the-trainer, administrative, and reporting training to the customer
* Maintain mastery knowledge of Salesforce Quote-to-Cash product-suite
Education and Required Experience
* Bachelors degree in business, computer science, information systems or related field or its equivalent
* Not eligible for visa sponsorship
* 3+ years designing, configuring and testing SaaS solutions focused on CPQ
* Implementation experience with CPQ products (i.e., Big Machines, Apptus, CallidusCloud, Steelbrick). Salesforce Quote-to-Cash (formerly Steelbrick) strongly preferred.
* Functional and technical experience with Salesforce.com preferred
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
* Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to customers and colleagues
* Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on team and individual success
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company strongly preferred
* Ability to work from home and travel up to 50%
* Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.