AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
* Translates solution architecture into a technical implementation plan
* Works closely with the AppDynamics technical team, Project Manager Organization and Customer team to ensure the technical components of the engagement are delivered to meet customer's business needs.
* Works closely with R&D and AD Customer Support to provide product and implementation feedback and to drive rapid resolution for engagement specific product and support issues.
* Mentors junior team members
Critical Experiences (What experiences do you Need?)
5+ years technical IT experience that includes one or more of following:
* Hands-on Java and/or .Net Development
* IT Operations and Application Support
* Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis. Exposure to another monitoring tool is a bonus
* Deployment and configuration of complex enterprise software
* Solid understanding of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
* Experience with J2EE/LAMP/Microsoft stack
* Strong understanding of built in O/S monitoring and performance tools.
* Must understand the OSI stack
* Must understand the interrelationships between the various infrastructure layers O/S, Disk, Network, NAS, SAN.
* Working with a wide variety of platforms and application stacks. Ability to understand new application frameworks in customer environments quickly
* Consulting or Professional Services experience. Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited University. Master's degree preferred OR commensurate work experience
* Passion for technology
* Desire to work on cutting edge technology and ability to absorb a wide variety of technologies
* Programming experience
* Customer-focused mindset
* Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese (optional)
Success Behaviors (What does Success look like?)
* Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
* Proven written communication and documentation skills
* Quick learner - Builds skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of AD based solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtual etc
* Is a self-starter, prioritizing on getting the right tasks done first, and ability to work remotely with little to no supervision
* Candidate should be open to up to 50% travel
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
* Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks
* Brand new state of the art office in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
* Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
Just a Note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
AppDynamics is a company that develops application performance management solutions.