Supplylogix is an agile software company 100% in the cloud that develops and delivers practical supply chain intelligence solutions for pharmacy and related businesses. We are a team that builds and maintains software which manages inventory for over 12,000 pharmacies nationwide. We have the experience, resources, vision and passion to build great software that helps our clients achieve greater supply chain efficiency and improve patient satisfaction. As a division of McKesson Corporation, we have unmatched resources to continue innovating and providing better solutions for our clients.
McKesson's Supplylogix division has an opening for a Senior Cloud Architect. This position will ideally be based in our Las Colinas, TX office.
* Architect decisions with a focus on business value. Adjust and architect due to an evolving business, regulatory and technical landscape.
* Guidance to invest in the right capabilities, lower cost & complexity, while improving speed to market
* Provide technical guidance to the technical and product teams that addresses business value and customer objectives
* Ability to communicate fluently in architecture, business and technical terminology and traverse seamlessly among each as needs and audience dictate
* Influence strategic decision making with internal and external stakeholders through positive collaboration
* Proactively research and share best practices on emerging technologies to enable continuous improvement
* Grow and mentor software engineers
* Innovate to help our clients, product and account management teams solve tough problems
* Support and champion collaboration and best practices within the McKesson technical community
Critical Experience Requirements
* 3+ years as a Solutions Architect with recent hands on development experience
* 5+ years as a Tech Lead
* 7+ years experience as a senior software engineer /developer with C#, ASP.NET MVC in a go-to developer role
* 5+ years cloud experience (Azure, Amazon, Google); Azure is a plus
* 5+ years working in an Agile environment
* Technical build out of POCs (Proof of Concepts)
* Advanced knowledge of distributed software systems, design patterns and architecture principles
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Commitment to our ICARE core values - Integrity, Customer-First, Accountability, Respect & Excellence
* Healthcare or pharmacy domain experience is a plus 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to work independently and within a team environment to foster a positive work environment.
* Passion for learning the latest technologies with a track record of constantly expanding your expertise.
* Desire and ability to make entrepreneurial decisions as an architect. We're looking for creative thinkers who enjoy being a part of the solution.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.