In this role, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in the implementation and application of Moody's Analytics Solutions. This is an opportunity to develop your career in financial services using world-class software. You will obtain a broad knowledge of credit and market risk methodologies by working with the latest breed of financial research. You will also ensure that our products, financial models and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
* Understand and explain complex financial models on conceptual, intuitive, and practical levels.
* Provide thorough quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
* Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
* Support clients on the use of our industry leading credit risk products in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone, and in person.
* Communicate effectively and develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in partner teams such as Engineering, Research, etc.
* Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities
* Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers
* Originate content for our client Knowledge Base
* Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction and delivery solution.
* Track all client interactions using the CRM system
* Rotational Weekend On-Call Support work may be required
* Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
* Masters degree in Quantitative Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Accounting preferred
* Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving
* Proficiency with SQL procedures strongly preferred
* Strong knowledge of Windows based architectures and windows diagnostic software
Moody's Corporation is a company providing credit ratings, research tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.