As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will contribute to aerospace applications of product lifecycle data management, supporting the Windchill PLM system and related applications across all phases of launch vehicle system design, development, testing and operations. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
* Configure Windchill, Object Initialization Rules (OIR's), Lifecycle and Workflow templates, Change Management, Workgroup Manager and other modules.
* Install, upgrade and re-host Windchill and module software on development, test, and production servers.
* Manage Windchill Visualization Services (WVS) and CAD Worker configurations including filters, queues, and recipe files.
* Troubleshoot Windchill technical issues at multiple levels, including installation, deployment, configuration, server side and client side issues.
* Interface both internally and with vendor technical channels on bugs, fixes, and other issues and communicate the resolutions to all users.
* Develop efficient configuration management processes within the Windchill environment.
* Extract relevant business data from Windchill using Windchill Business Analytics or other reporting strategies.
* Support system administrator tasks as required, including system upgrade, test, and validation and end user support.
* Work within a cross-functional team to develop software extensions and interfaces to Windchill functions and data.
* 5+ years of experience as an administrator and/or advanced user of Windchill.
* Working knowledge of Oracle or SQL databases, queries, and query performance tuning.
* Familiar with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) practice.
* Ability to work independently and on a team.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to work with and communicate to a diverse user base.
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
* 5+ years of Windchill administration experience.
* Practical familiarity with Windchill APIs.
* Working knowledge of Oracle or SQL database server setups, hardware analysis, and system performance tuning.
* Experience in engineering and manufacturing industry.
* Ability to write Java for Windchill applications.
* Working knowledge of CAD license management.
* Working knowledge of CAD software administration and installation.
* Experience with developing user enhancements for 3D CAD software applications in scope with PLM systems.
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
About Blue Origin
Blue Origin is an aerospace manufacturer and spaceflight services company.