The Senior Salesforce System Analyst is responsible for implementing and supporting Myriad's Sales and Service Cloud application. The main responsibility of this position will be to build, configure and administer the system on a daily basis as well as drive enhancements and solutions to continuously increase the effectiveness of our service teams. The Senior Salesforce Systems Analyst needs to be a self-motivated individual who brings technical and process leadership as well as a service-oriented mindset in everything they do.
* Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
* Serve as the technical leader and work with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, and task workflow
* Advises the business and articulates the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
* Works closely with third-party vendors including software providers and consultants to implement new solutions.
* Demonstrates Salesforce functionalities to business users and integrations to other internal systems.
* Builds proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and business flows.
* Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
* Participates in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
* Provides hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to in-house developers.
* Designs and manages the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered.
* Understands design trade-offs between declarative, code, and third party tools.
* Assists with data management and governance. Support reporting requirements and leverage Salesforce for data-driven decisions.
* Works within the framework of the Scrum standards to deliver business needs.
* Builds configurations using recommend best practices while delivering scalable high-quality solutions to integrate Salesforce with upstream and downstream systems.
* Demonstrates a strong technical aptitude, and understand both business and technical language and ideas and develop and maintain the strategic stakeholder roadmaps - short term to 12+ months.
* Drives adoption of technology and process changes.
* 4+ years of enterprise experience including in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce.com platforms configuration, architecture, and implementation best practices
* BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Other Technology related fields or foreign academic equivalent.
* Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
* Understanding of CRM principles including support and sales operations
* Design and implementation experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, and Salesforce Lightning preferred.
* Knowledge in SOQL and Visualforce/APEX is desired
* Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently and drive delivery and execution with a customer driven mindset.
* Experience with Marketing Cloud a plus
* Experience with project management methodologies in order to create and maintain timelines
* Experience with CTI integrations a plus.
* Experience working on cross-functional team projects.
* Experience working with agile methodologies, systems implementation practice, management consulting firm, or fast-growing startup environment is a plus.
About Our Company
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.