Infoblox is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our IT Applications team in Tacoma Washington. This role supports the Salesforce application in relation to our Sales Operations business processes. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales Operations Organization to design, develop, implement and support existing and new business process and system functionality. You will be expected to implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders while maintaining an emphasis on the integrity of the systems. The Business Analyst will report to the Manager, IT Applications (Lead to Quote) who works out of our Santa Clara Office.
It is an excellent time to join the Infoblox Applications team. The Applications and Business teams have recently completed a multiyear and multimillion-dollar initiative transitioning to a full SaaS system landscape along with reengineering all back and front office business processes. We are excited about the next phase of the project where we will implement new business and systems functionality while continuing to improve business processes driving towards our corporate goal of improved customer satisfaction by delivering a full SaaS and Subscription product offering.
* Design, implement and support Sales Operations related business processes and system functionality working closely with the Infoblox Renewals organization
* Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization
* Directly interface with Sales Operations, IT, and Sales teams to understand business problems to design and deliver solutions
* Be the single point of contact for the business users to raise concerns for Salesforce
* Utilize project management skills to take ownership, as well as to lead and manage project deliverables
* Perform integration design between Salesforce and other relevant applications
* Work with the Development Team as required to develop new functionality to support changes/enhancements in Salesforce
* Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the business process enablement life cycle
* Liaise with the offshore support teams for day to day P1-3 support and enhancements
* Ensure adherence to agreed internal processes and procedures
* Align with business partners to prioritize as well as to design and deliver solutions that enable Infoblox growth and scalability
* Engage with the IT Project Management Office by resourcing projects, monitoring deliverables, and resolving barriers to project success.
* A minimum of Five years working as a Business Analyst with proven hands-on experience developing business relationships including requirements definition, functional specification creation, testing, and root cause analysis
* A minimum of 5 years Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
* A deep understanding of the Lead to Order process
* A clear understanding of Quoting and Renewals methodologies
* Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and a strong sense of ownership
* Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation)
* Demonstrated ability to function as a change agent
* Ability and interest in training / educating users in tools, processes, and procedures
* The successful candidate must have and be able to demonstrate longevity in prior positions
* A strong analytical approach to business process design with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies
* Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation).
* Must have excellent project management skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks and assignments while being aware of workload and independently setting own priorities to meet deadlines
* Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
The ideal candidate will possess…
* Proven experience in SalesForce SalesCloud design and configuration
* Experience and a deep understanding of the Lead to Quote process
* Experience working in a Fast Pace environment
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
* Certified Salesforce Admin
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies-and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team-our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.
Infoblox develops network identity solutions enabling businesses to automate network control functions to reduce costs and boost security.