Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae's technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As a Sr Business Systems Analyst, you will be part of our IT team scoping, designing and delivering technology solutions that optimize and enable our Sales, Marketing and Services organizations. Our primary technology is Salesforce.com and its integrations with HR, Finance, and Marketing Operations systems.
Summary of Responsibilities
* Support the relationship with the Global Sales, Services and Marketing, utilizing proactive account management strategies, and develop strong business relationships
* Collaborate with stakeholders to define, analyze and document information needs and functional requirements
* Lead business analysis and modeling activities by interviewing process owners, users and other stakeholders to identify business processes, evaluates the current process and workflow for various business functions; documents findings and recommends improvements.
* Act as a liaison between Project Sponsors/Stakeholders and technical teams. Lead cross-functional teams to deliver business and technical requirements, business rules, concept maps, process maps, user flows, acceptance tests
* Coordinate and schedule meetings, assist team members in preparing for meetings, lead discussions, summarize and communicate outcomes to users and managers and resolution of issues.
* Resolve issues between stated business requirements and what is technically feasible by identifying issues, evaluate alternative systems solutions with system designers and users and communicate the end result.
* Decompose large work items/stories into smaller independent components. Lead work sessions with technical team members to address questions or issues etc.
* Work with the business units to develop test plans and procedures, to validate the application design, define acceptance criteria with the overall project team.
* Test the application as required by project timelines. This also includes supporting stakeholder testing.
* Act as a liaison between the IT organization and the Sales, Marketing and Services organizations to support the planning process, provide oversight of project delivery, resolve escalated issues, and facilitate communication on any critical issues.
Basic Skills & Qualifications
* Successful history and experience driving and supporting the delivery of technical solutions for a global human resources organization
* Minimum 10 years' experience as Business Systems Analyst working with Sales, Channel and Marketing functional areas
* Minimum 5 years experience working with Salesforce Must have experience with Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce ServiceCloud, Salesforce Communities......
* Thorough understanding of Campaign to Lead, Lead to Order, Order to Cash processes with extensive knowledge of industry best practices in CRM space both on process and technology
* Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CRM capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, and company master), CPQ, Order Management, and Sales Analytics.
* Salesforce Administrator and Sales Cloud certifications is a plus
* Experience with Eloqua and Xactly is a plus
* Experience as a Product Owner in Scrum or Agile development environments a plus
* Ability to lead user stories and business analysis requirements on projects leveraging Agile Methodology
* Ability to lead collaboration with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define scope and requirements for new projects, documents risks and assumptions and develops the delivery approach
* Ability to facilitate communication between business partners and technical delivery teams
* Ability to decompose, refine, and document user stories using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models and wireframes (if required)
* Support and participate in test execution and other QA activities.
* Develop and maintain PowerPoint presentations and development of progress metrics. Support the delivery of application demonstrations and presentations.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae is the provider of solutions for the residential mortgage industry delivering compliance, quality, and efficiency through Encompass software.