Business Systems Analysts are the drivers for all Sales and Marketing technical projects for thousands of users across Yelp, Yelp Reservations, Yelp No Wait and Yelp Wifi. In an 'average' day, they might be immersed in problem solving discussion, UI designs, configuration, QAing new features, spec-ing out new ideas, analyzing Yelp's vast data warehouse, and always improving yelper experience.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our Sales and Marketing Infrastructure team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, managing, and improving our sales tools (Salesforce.com and other sales tools). Every day, you'll be challenged to think creatively about how to make internal tools better, scale to support Yelp's fast growth and contribute to the success of the sales team. As a BSA at Yelp, you'll work with incredible teams of engineers, product managers and business partners. Join a fun team where you will continue to develop your skills while helping ensure that Yelp has an effective and scalable platform for our business-critical departments.
What You Will Do:
* Serve as the primary point of contact for business stakeholders around prioritization, coordination and escalation of projects and enhancements.
* Focus on Sales and Customer Support tools, particularly in the areas of opportunity management, account/contact management, case management, entitlement management and 3rd party tools.
* Provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions. Develop project scope, estimates and detailed work plans.
* Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and reengineering, high and detailed-level requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications.
* Partner with project stakeholders across the business and Corporate Infrastructure by analyzing all requirements to formulate business needs and translate those into application functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
* Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
We Are Looking For:
* Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred).
* 8+ years of technical/business analyst experience.
* Strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage cross-functional and technical activities.
* Extensive experience analyzing, designing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations.
* The ability to make quick decisions and drive change.
* Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
* Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) preferred but not necessary.
* You're passionate about end user experience.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education - and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include "Playing Well With Others" and "Authenticity."
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.