This Senior Business Systems Analyst position provides a key Finance role in the planning and implementation of an enterprise-wide financial systems and modernization of related business processes. This position will be part of a core team that provides technical business analyst support for financial systems and reporting solutions. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will operate under general or minimum supervision, and will work directly with leaders, providing consultation and support in the development, analysis, interpretation and management of a variety of complex business processes that relate to system use and design. The candidate is primarily responsible for helping to support our SAP Concur system, Concur interfaces, SharePoint, and the downstream expense reporting solutions using SSRS or Microsoft PowerBI.
* Work closely with Finance customer groups to understand and translate business requirements into configuration specifications
* Provide Technical Business Analyst support for the Concur system, Concur interfaces, SharePoint and Expense reporting solutions
* Manage system change projects by coordinating project and vendor resources and tracking projects through to completion
* Collaborate with IT to implement changes
* Provide support to users and Expense processors for escalated issues that require Finance functional knowledge
* Ensure Concur interfaces to reporting solutions are maintained/operational
* Create and modifying SSR reports and Microsoft Power BI dashboards
* Review/Modify SQL statements to select/update queries used for reporting purposes
* Prepare technical reports, procedures and process maps to document systems and workflows
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
* 3+ years of experience supporting Finance systems
* 3+ years of experience with the Concur System (Configuration experience preferred)
* 3+ years of experience with SQL Server and SSRS reporting (Microsoft Power BI experience is preferred)
* Must have advanced Excel skills (i.e., Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Formatting, etc.)
* Must be self-motivated and a problem solver, with excellent communication and customer relationship management skills
* Preferred experience with SharePoint as a power user or business admin
* Attention to detail and rigorous approach required, with the ability to remain focused on the bigger picture while working in a fast-paced environment
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
About Seattle Genetics
Seattle Genetics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through advanced antibody-drug conjugate technology designed to deliver cell-killing agents directly to tumor cells.