* Be an expert on support process and business systems, with emphasis on CRM (SFDC) and cloud based phone systems.
* Identify and implement process improvements.
* Collaborate with the global customer solutions and GIS team to evaluate support requests.
* Gather and analyze requirements to determine if the best solution.
* Provide routine updates to the global team in regard to upcoming enhancements, bug fixes, and improvements to the business system to support regulatory audits, efficiency improvements, and additional functionality.
* Lead and influence cross-functional teams to develop improved processes and communication in support of business initiatives
* Understands and communicates strategic and tactical directions to ensure consistent and cohesive business objectives interdepartmentally
* Performs other duties as required
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs
* 8+ years of experience working in a support organization preferably Biotech, Life Sciences, or related industry including corporate and field staff
* Extensive CRM experience, preferably SFDC
* Knowledge with phone systems, scripts, and call routing
* Understands best-in-class support and best practices
* Previous Life Science or Clinical Industry experience a plus
* Experience working with ERP, preferably SFDC and SAP
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to position initiatives, decisions, and outcomes to diverse audiences.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate across all levels of the organization and effectively balance commercial and operational needs
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, embrace change, and innovate in a fast-past environment
* Ability to effectively lead, plan and execute on plans for process improvement
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf