Ignite your future: your opportunity
Charles Schwab Insurance Services (CSIS) partners with insurance carriers across the country to provide our clients with annuity and life insurance products in-line with Schwab's founding core values. The CSIS platform team maintains and manages the development of systems necessary to efficiently run the business.
The Sr. Business System Analyst will work on the CSIS platform team as a self-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting technical development environment. This role provides an opportunity to leverage analytical skills to solve business problems across many functional areas, while also providing technical expertise identifying, evaluating, developing, and maintaining systems to improve client experiences.
Unleash your talents: what you're good at
* Translate business needs into technical requirements and system context diagrams.
* Act as the liaison between leadership and technical teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Develop enhancements, streamline processes and recommend new technologies to bring new and existing products to market more efficiently.
* Facilitate project requirement discovery meetings.
* Design use cases and stories that drive system enhancements.
* Identify milestones, phases, and elements to build/manage project plans.
* Develop and maintain stakeholder and development team relationships
Engage your expertise: what you'll have
* BA/BS Degree, and/or 5+ years of work experience as a Business Systems Analyst
* Experience gathering requirements, and creating use cases
* Project management knowledge: ability to anticipate risks, propose alternative solutions, and overcome obstacles
* Familiarity with interfacing testing and production support.
* Ability to prioritize work with numerous projects running concurrently
* Intermediate or greater understanding of Agile methodology
* Technical knowledge, including moving large volumes of data.
* Professional written/verbal communication skills.
* Comfortable manipulating data with pivot tables, developing formulas and experience developing and delivering presentations
* Knowledge of business, financial and insurance platforms, such as DTCC, Salesforce, AnnuityNet, and Firelight is preferred, but not a requirement.
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a savings and loan holding company providing wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services.