We hire the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly identify and drive solutions to improve our Customer's experience on Amazon.com. We do this every day by solving complex business and technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
As a Sr. BIE in Amazon's Employee Services Technology team, you will lead analyses to evaluate areas of risk or compliance, will automate regulatory/government reporting in support of the Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Programs, and will develop reports and dashboards to help decision makers. You will provide data, reporting and analysis support to government contract compliance, OFCCP, Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and related initiatives across various Amazon businesses and subsidiaries.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management
* Implement reporting and audit procedures to measure the effectiveness of programs and goal attainment
* Automate government/regulatory reporting requirements
* Act as a builder, creating reports and dashboards that match to customer requirements
* Actively seek the voice of your customers to improve outcomes
* Partner with teams around the globe, providing support as a service
* Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form, with stakeholders that have minimal data or domain experience
* Prepare data summary and statistical reports for HR and management
You will work closely with many teams across Amazon to deliver tools and insights that have a direct impact on Amazon's workforce.
In this role:
* You own everything from ad-hoc reporting to long term analytical and statistical projects that will greatly influence the effectiveness of the HR Risk and Compliance team.
* You'll work with multiple Amazon businesses and functions, and work with a wide range of data technologies (e.g. Redshift, etc.) and stay abreast of emerging technologies, investigating and implementing where appropriate.
The ideal candidate:
* Is highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, can shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a dynamic organization.
* Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, and knows how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
* Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, be comfortable working with large amounts of data, and possess customer service focus
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.