The Dash Replenishment Service (DRS) is an innovative new hardware/service providing customers un-paralleled convenience. As part of Alexa Smart Home, the Dash mission is to develop highly differentiated shopping experiences for 1st- and 3rd-party connected devices. Our goal is to deliver a shopping experience for many everyday items where a customer doesn't even have to shop at all.
We are looking for an outstanding Business Intelligence Engineer who is looking to work in a new space to help define how we understand customer behavior and measure our business. In this role, you will develop and support the analytic technologies that give our teams flexible and structured access to their data, including implementation of a BI platform, defining metrics and KPIs, and automating reporting and data visualization.
A successful candidate knows and loves working with BI tools, is comfortable accessing and working with data from multiple sources, and can partner with internal stakeholders to help drive the business. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
You know and love working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional data-sets, and can partner with customers to answer key business questions. You are analytical and creative. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
* Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete BI solutions.
* Interface with technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL
* Lead customer utilization research projects to better understand how our customers are using our product.
* Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
* Continuously improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
* Participate in strategic & tactical planning
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.