Do you have a passion for setting the strategic vision and building new customer-facing experiences that are used by millions? The Customer Delivery Experience team is hiring!
The Customer Delivery Experience (CDX) team's mission is to provide a best-in-class delivery experience for Amazon customers. CDX builds customer-facing experiences which provide customers with authoritative delivery visibility and self-service controls to ensure they never miss a delivery. We are seeking an outstanding Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to help us raise the bar on delivery convenience.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will generate insights that will guide product and program development for our customers. Data analysis is at the core Amazon's culture, and your work will have a direct impact on decision making and strategy for our team. You will be gathering customer insights, mining data, making recommendations, and helping senior leaders make key business decisions. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest and most complex data warehouses in the world to gather insights using data from across Amazon.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Translate business questions and concerns into specific quantitative questions that can be answered with available data using sound methodologies. In cases where questions cannot be answered with available data, work with engineers to produce the required data
* Apply data mining, quantitative analysis, and statistical models to understand how our customers interact with us and identify the best opportunities to improve the customer experience and meet our goals
* Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
* Build various data visualizations to tell the story and let the data speak for itself
* Retrieve, synthesize, and present critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answering specific questions or improving system performance
* Build decision-making models and propose solutions for the business problem you defined
* Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting, analysis, and experiment design: data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation
* As the Sr. BIE you will be the leader on the team and help develop others
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.