Passionate about books and data science? Kindle/Books Marketing Science and Analytics team is seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) to transform Amazon and Kindle data assets (e.g. reading, buying, browsing, and marketing contact history/exposure) into more personal, relevant, and timely marketing messages to customers. As a Sr. BIE in the Kindle Demand Science and Analytics team, you will collaborate with marketing product managers, software and data engineers, Machine Learning Scientists, Economists, and Business Analysts to increase the depth of breath of insights pertaining to Kindle/Book customers.
This role will report to the Global Head of Demand Science & Analytics for Kindle Content, and is based in Seattle, WA. The Kindle/Books Demand Science and Analytics team owns the development of science-based/ML applications aimed at growing customer engagement through:
* Improving relevance and timing of targeted marketing (across channels such as email, push, on-site, paid media)
* Personalizing customer books shopping and book discovery experience on Amazon, the Kindle App, and Kindle Devices
* Inventing new, and improving existing, book subscription products (including selection and marketing of books for programs like Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading)
* Define requirements for data manipulation, analysis and reporting of customer behavior metrics
* Investigate, gain access to, and operationalize the use of existing and new data sources
* Design, develop, document, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards
* Derive insights from customer data and work with the marketing team to generate insight-based actions
* Present findings to partner teams and organizational leadership
* Partner with the marketing teams around the globe, providing support as a service
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.