As a member of the BTA (Business Transformation and Automation) Finance and M&A team, this is a role for individuals who want to utilize business analysis skills to actively lead project implementations. She/he will work closely with the overall BTA, Finance Business Process and operations teams and IT teams worldwide on a variety of Process/System Improvements across all M&A systems with a key focus in finance functional and business knowledge. BTA solutions architect will support M&A process by contributing to Define, Analysis, Test and Deploy phases of Tier1/Tier2 and Tier3 Projects /enhancements with key emphasis on finance track.
* Work on key initiatives in the M&A track.
* Liaise with IT on ongoing cross functional Tier1/Tier2 and Tier 3 key projects and enhancements.
* Work closely with various business teams, BTA, and IT Finance team on integration projects
* Contribute to Process improvements as finance team implements new solutions
* Define and analyse the requirements, prepare the BRDs, develop Test trackers, work on hands on Pre UAT valdiations and drive business user testing to closure.
* Liaise with IT and Business to test the expected results and publish the same.
* Perform End to End testing or coordination during test cycles
* Participate in various Cross M&A functional projects representing Finance landscape
Requirements and Specifications:
* Atleast 12 years of M&A and related functional knowledge of M&A functions in a high tech company with experience in end-to-end business scenarios including Quote-to-Cash and Revenue Recognition Processes.
* Experience in acquisitions and divestiture projects
* Ability to work with cross functional teams to get the task completed is required
* Experience in summarizing meetings and facilitation skills are strongly preferred
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
* Business engagement and Business analysis experience in implementing ERP systems such as NetSuite, Zuora, Intacct
* Ability to work with global teams and variety of stakeholders is strongly preferred
* Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people using strong written and oral communication skills.
* Experience in working with remote teams is required.
* Postivity in solving business problems is strongly preferred.
* MBA or CPA preferred.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.