The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting manufacturing systems and processes. This is a techno-functional role and will be playing a critical role in developing business requirements, configuring, building, testing, certifying, installing, and maintaining all changes and modifications to the MES application (specifically Dassault Systems - Apriso MOM system). The BA will work closely with several technical and business partner groups to support the application. The business analyst will be instrumental in assisting all management levels to make informed business decisions from a functional/technical perspective and drive efficiencies. Strong technical knowledge and experience in development, configuration and deployments of MES systems are essential.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Serve as the primary liaison between IT and manufacturing operations team.
* Assist in evaluating business needs, research and perform impact analysis of new requirements or changes.
* Provide functional and technical support for the MES platform
* Architect solutions to solve business problems in the most efficient means possible.
* Perform and manage application installation, configuration, testing, and debugging to support the organization's MES and its ancillary systems.
* Follow change control procedures and documentation.
* Act as the escalation point for help desk cases to ensure timely and accurate closure of issues.
* Develop and maintain the corporate knowledgebase for MES and ancillary applications and associated environments.
* Develop training plan and provide ongoing training to application users as needed.
* Serve as the primary point of contact to manage functional and technical issues with vendors.
* Will need to travel to various plants to implement, support or troubleshoot system issues.
* Be an expert on the functional configuration, capabilities and usage of MES application.
* Develop test cases and perform comprehensive functional testing.
* Demonstrate strong customer services skills and a calm, positive, professional demeanor to accurately identify and resolve user issues.
* Keep clients informed of the progress of outstanding issues being worked on.
* Provide a personalized, high quality service to end users of the application.
* Observe all safety regulations; participate in safety training; report all unsafe conditions to the appropriate company personnel.
* Adhere to Company policies including but not limited to the Attendance Guideline, Freedom from Harassment and Employee Discount Guideline
* Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Collaborates with the team, both departmental and with cross functional teams to build positive working relationships and establish a high level of trust and credibility throughout the organization.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
* Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or five to seven years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Prior experience in implementing and/or supporting MES or Manufacturing operations management systems required.
* Developing and managing various integrations (internal and external) to the MES system required.
* Knowledge of production scheduling, quality management, work order process flow and BOM management required.
* Pass a background check as well as an alcohol, controlled substance, and illegal drug screen that meets Company standards before beginning regular employment.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE REQUIRED:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
* Experience in modeling in relational databases
* Proficiency in SQL queries
* Good knowledge of C#, Java Script or other programming language
* Experience with HTML, XSLT and CSS would be a plus
* Experience with control systems is a plus (PLC / OPC, HMI, etc)
* Experience in Dassault systems - Apriso MOM platform preferred.