About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
(Herbalife is unable to sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis at the time of hire.)
The Sr. Business Analyst will involve development of extensive documentation of our current and future data systems, including business requirements documentation, design documentation, technical documentation and end-user documentation. This role is also charged with acting as a liaison between Herbalife Nutrition's technology groups and its compliance functions vis-à-vis the Legal Department, Internal Audit and other compliance functions.
* Prepare software data dictionaries and systems documentation.
* Work with Technology stakeholders worldwide to catalog documentation, identify compliance gaps and chronicle remediation plans.
* Project manage remediation of issues, data fixes, and developments as well as provide progress reports to Legal and Internal Audit departments.
* Communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel on how the systems are designed and actually work in practice.
* Act as a liaison between the Company's Technology groups, Business groups, Legal groups and Company's Independent Compliance Auditor.
* Identify systems issues that arise in the context of the company's compliance with any applicable court orders.
* Maintain knowledge database of systems documentation along with system controls. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Communicate technical issues arising in information systems to non-technical business stakeholders
* Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent documentation and diagramming skills of system designs and business flows
* Excellent knowledge of systems technical architecture
* Knowledge in writing SQL queries
* Experience working with web development teams
* Thorough knowledge of Project, Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
* Experience with mapping front end e-commerce platforms to back-end systems
* Excellent knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
* 5 years' experience in IT/Technology industry
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
* Experience with designing system interfaces
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.