We are Cognizant, a Fortune 200 Company and are looking for the next Selenium Automation Tester Rockstar!
We are ready to take your career to the next level, this is a great opportunity for you to work with Internet of Things!
Cognizant's Digital Business is a rapidly growing division that is nearing 5 Billion Dollars in revenue and over 30,000 Associates Worldwide. We are doing this by taking an enterprise-wide approach to digital technology that unlocks the full capabilities of our client's organization and improves experiences for all their employees and customers dramatically. This means evolving their current technologies into a more powerful, forward-thinking version of their current state.
Digital is the latest fundamental shift in technology and it may be the greatest. This vast variety of new technologies has the power to change how we do just about everything. SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) technologies have been joined by advances in automation and sensors, 3-D printing, robotics, wearables and technology that may still be fringe today but won't be tomorrow, like augmented reality, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
* Experience in a test solution architecture role or demonstrated ability to map testing to business requirements
* Hands-on experience in quality engineering planning and testing techniques for both manual and automated testing
* Demonstrable personal brand which supports a passion for quality
* Knowledge of ThingWorx IoT or any other IoT platforms will be an added advantage
* Experience with CI/CD tools as it relates to test engineering
* Selenium experience
* Experience developing test harnesses and test mocks
* Exceptional technical problem solving skills
* Demonstrable time management skills; ability to provide accurate time estimations
* Exceptional communication with ability to explain and document issues to various audiences
* This is for IIoT team to automate their testing process. Experience with IOT projects will be a good skill to consider.
* Experience with Life sciences, Pharma industry and Manufacturing
Multi-tasking / Oral/written communication skills
Thought leadership and self-motivated
Past experience in any of the domains - Pharma, industrial, medical systems
* Deliver test automation benches / programs / test suits for engineering / test team requirements
* Demonstrate working experience with global teams & ability to align / bring best in class processes, coding standards etc.
* To work closely with test leads / manager / architects & design teams, gather requirements, prioritize automation efforts & deliver business value
* Strong knowledge on functional and system level testing domain. Willingness to gain hands-on experience with the products/systems/domain while working on test projects. Typical job tasks are focused on testing firmware, general features, overall functionalities of the product. Test lead is expected to understand the needs of test automation and take proactive actions to develop tools
* Responsible for product and software application / tool verification activities
Architect test strategies and data sets in support of robust tests which survive collateral changes
* Create and maintain test harnesses, stubs and mock interfaces
* Build and maintain flawless, unattended, automated tests for promotion into a continuous integration pipeline to measure product readiness
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.