SQL SW Developer - .NET SQL
* 5+ years of experience, specializing in .NET and SQL server
* Develop and support Stored Procedures
* Provide production support for existing SQL / .NET / UNIX applications
* Design, develop, implement SRSS reports
* Support sharepoint applications
* Support job scheduling tools like MAESTRO
* Provide business analyst type support for end-user inquiries
* Support BI tools
* Experience working with functional team to develop technical specifications.
* Fix bugs within existing programs and troubleshooting.
* Demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of project delivery.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation, and testing of programs
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs for internal functional areas including pricing, finance, sales and distribution and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
SW developer will also play the role of part-time scrum master on a rotational basis. Strong soft skills and knowledge of the Agile SW delivery process necessary. When in the rotation of part-time scrum master, the developer will also be expected to develop/support on a part time basis.
* Project experience, including leading small to medium SAP technical projects
* Hands on development in SQL / .NET modelling.
* Preparing project documentation
* Blue Print Document
* Development List
* Functional/Technical Specifications
* Configuration Documents
* Unit and Integration Test Plans
* Knowledge Transfer and Support documentation
* Conversion Plan and documentation
* Transport Sequence documentation
* Capability to partner with the business and jointly develop technology enabled solutions
Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience Experience: 5+ years of experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems
Knowledge/Skills: In-depth knowledge of software, documentation, utilities and program scripts, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.