* Conducts research of data. Leverages all available resources such as existing databases, third party sources and/or public information on the internet. Contacts clients/outside customers to clarify information. Utilizes tools to analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business procedures. Extracts and enters appropriate data onto application, other form, or database.
* Process payments which may require preparing, balancing, and submitting complex wire disbursements for mass manual payments.
* Acts as a resource to junior staff. May proofread documents for grammatical, mathematical, typographical and compositional errors adhering to standards and guidelines. Offers suggestions to improve readability.
* Performs clerical duties such as maintaining all level of files, searching and investigating information contained in files, processing departmental documents requiring more specific knowledge of functional operations and entering report results into tracking system. Advanced knowledge of all CoreLogic and Client applications and systems.
* May track progress and provide status report to management on achievement of daily and weekly team goals.
* May act as Subject Matter Expert on internal and client projects making recommendations to these processes. Able to develop and maintain business relationships with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 4+ years related experience (college education may count for related experience)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for reporting, presentations, information sharing
* Excellent customer and listening skills - builds customer confidence through commitment and delivery of customer satisfaction
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills to retrieve, query, create, update and manipulate documents and spreadsheets containing formulas and formatting
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
* Tenacity for solving detailed / complex issues
* Strong analytical skills and good judgment
* In-depth knowledge of company/client applications/system/requirements
* Ability to train and provide feedback to others
* Ability to collaborate with peers, other departments and clients to improve processes and share best practices
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.