ADP company, is hiring a Senior Application Developer with demonstrated experience in providing leadership, technology expertise in the development, integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions. Sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Build RPA solutions as well as support the creation and deployment of solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users
* Complete RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
* Responsible for the quality of the automation output to include providing project status updates and fixing open defects before moving to production
* Partner with business engineers and developers to determine project feasibility, risks, scope and requirements
* Become an ADP automation subject matter expert to implement innovative technical solutions
* Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
* Participate in the creation of process definition documents and technical solutions documents
* Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies
* Support business engineers and process owners during all stages of testing
* Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent - will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
* 3+ years of Information Technology experience
* Experience with Automation and Digital technologies such as RPA
* Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
* Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
* Experience and desire to work in a collaborative, team environment to come up with solutions that have a meaningful impact on ADP's employees as well as our customers
* 3+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation, hands-on experience with automation development
* 2+ years of experience with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI Path implementation
* Able to define, develop and deploy RPA solutions for automation opportunities
* Highly skilled at automation support in a production environment to include real-time troubleshooting and root cause analysis
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
* Experience leading others in a team environment to accomplish business goals
* Ability to blend technical expertise and presentation skills to communicate benefits and ideas to a non-technical audience
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.