ADP is hiring a Sr Application Developer with demonstrated experience in Java and PL/SQL for internal software development and deployment on a large Agile Project. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies. This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO 55 in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena! Take a peek into our awesome environment here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fb & www.studio55adp.com
As a Sr Application Developer you will provide creative and technical expertise for the software product under development designs. You will develop and implement Java applications to support business requirements while following approved life cycle methodologies, creating design documents and performing program coding and testing.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
* Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
* Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
* The ideal candidate has an aptitude to deliver high quality products by implementing the technical architecture that is laid out for the product by using modern technologies to develop the software.
* This role is a hands-on development role and will provide an opportunity to work with modern technical stack.
* The Lead developer will work in a very collaborative and open environment, and will closely work with developers, architects, management and other stakeholders across the organization.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
* Proficiency with development using SOA, Event Driven framework, Spring framework.
* Proficiency with developing event APIs, Apache Camel or other EBA, web service development (REST & SOAP).
* Proficiency with Oracle 11g.
* Proficiency in designing (includes documentation), developing, testing and implementing Java applications on a predefined schedule using technologies, techniques, and tools to ensure high quality, performance, and reliability, at varying levels of complexity.
* Proficiency in resolving technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
* Proficiency in system analysis and design in accordance with established procedures and policies.
* Provides accurate estimate of time needed to complete work.
* Proficiency in working with high performing technology teams in a multi-technology enterprise.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
* Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills -- ability to understand complex situations, develop and implement a logical approach to a problem solution.
* Communication --ability to understand requirements documentation, functional specifications, high level design documentation and system documentation. Able to solidly incorporate this information, along with project business objectives, into appropriate development strategies and plans.
* Diagnostic Information Gathering -- ability to seek information from a variety of sources and in a variety of ways, to clarify situations and to facilitate effective planning, decision making, and problem solving.
* Flexibility - able to change priorities quickly, and have a capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Fostering Teamwork -- ability to get groups to work together co-operatively; by enlisting active involvement, creating a climate for respect and openness, and applying effective techniques for group facilitation.
* Influential Skill -- ability to gain others' support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions, through logical argument, appeal to others' interests, and a variety of other indirect strategies.
* Productivity - motivated self-starter and quick learner. Ability to work under deadlines with heavy workloads as well as flexibility to work outside of normal business hours to meet testing needs.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.