Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
The Senior Application Developer is responsible for developing software solutions for ADP's external and internal clients. Will be involved in all aspects of the agile software development life cycle. Will work under guidance with other members of scrum team to design, develop and test solutions consistent with the business objective.
Senior Application Developers at ADP are expected to be results-oriented, learn new and legacy technologies, have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with business process, functions and data to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
* Develop & enhance applications that successfully meet business objectives / timelines
* Design, coding and testing independently in the agile development
* Collaborate with other development team members and external teams when needed
* Collaborate with internal/external customers for solutions
* Collaborate and guide associate developers to increase skills
* Perform other related duties as assigned
5-10 years of experience with the following:
* Java programming
* PLSQL programming
* AWS/Azure/GCP -- serverless application development
* Spring Ecosystem / Spring Boot
* REST api design and implementation
* Build tools and dependency management using Maven, Gradle or similar tools
* Experience with distributed systems development
* Experience with messaging systems (SQS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
* Experience with caching solutions (Redis, Memcached, etc)
* Relational Database (Aurora, MySql, Oracle, MS SQL Server etc.)
* NoSQL (MongoDB, DocumentDB, etc)
* Akka, Scala
* Unit Testing, Integration testing and Automated testing
* Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
* Knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency
* Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
* Strong collaboration and communication skills
* Comfortable to operate in a dynamic agile environment
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.