T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Analysts, Finance located in Bellevue, WA will review marketing products, engineering solutions, and financial technologies and accounting processes to determine requirements and systems design for accounting needs for proper financial reporting.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Interact with people of various disciplines and levels and data from various sources to evaluate, advocate, recommend, and obtain approval on high level to detail design and accounting outcomes.
* Abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, prioritize based on customer and corporate goals, and distinguish solution ideas from requests.
* Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and consulting support on complex accounting and system problems, provide input to other analysts, and provide expert opinions, analysis, and negotiation of trade-offs on Supply Chain Accounting flows, journals, calculations, system solution options, and reporting, and know when to engage Accounting SMEs.
* Author, collaborate, and facilitate sessions to create business requirements, acceptance criteria, test cases, and design documents (process flows, system flows, design-specific problem statements and solution options), for multiple inflight projects.
* Create and deliver project communications such as status, summaries, executive summaries, and risk/issue alerts for multiple audiences including financial executives, accounting customers, project managers, and IT partners across a portfolio of active projects.
* Foster business knowledge among business systems analysts and project stakeholders as to how policies, systems, and processes impact requests/projects through creation of documentation, guides, presentations, and one-on-one knowledge transfer sessions.
* Develop business analysis and accounting customer workplans and/or milestone views, manage own work, and provide guidance on accounting customer's work (forecasts, instructions, sessions) for multiple concurrent projects.
* Initiate and execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team.
* Determine how projects align to broader organizational goals and benefit the business, and develop business case/feasibility.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.