PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support and maintain SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) System in support of the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team.
* Configure and customize software, evaluate and test software functionality and interfaces.
* Serve as technical point of contact for HR master data management, system administration, reporting and support.
* Implement and enhance HR software applications and systems.
* Act as subject matter expert (SME) for SuccessFactors Employee Central, Performance, Goals, Compensation, Employee Profile, Dashboard, and Succession Planning modules, including RBP (Role Based Provisioning).
* Configure, test and launch yearly Global Management Performance Management, and Succession Management software processes for the enterprise.
* Plan and develop effective software test strategies, test plans, and detailed software scripts to conduct User Acceptance Tests (UAT).
* Identify and define security and reporting requirements for SAP HCM and other HR systems as needed.
* Develop data flow diagrams (DFDs) to illustrate data flows from HRIS system to other systems.
* Communicate technical information to non-technical users.
* Technical environment: SAP HCM (personnel administration, organizational management, compensation management, performance management, reporting), Success Factors Employee Central, SQL.
* Master's degree in Computer Science Information Technology plus two years of experience in the job offered or in HRIS OR Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology plus five years of experience in the job offered or in HRIS required.
* Required Skills: HRIS analysis experience with SAP HCM and Success Factors (personnel administration, organizational management, compensation management, performance management, reporting); eliciting, documenting and communicating business & technical requirements to non-technical users; developing Test Strategy, Plans, and detailed Scripts to conduct software application & system testing and UAT; SME for Performance, Goals, Compensation, Employee Profile, Dashboard, and Succession Planning IT modules; develop DFDs to illustrate data flows from HRIS system to other systems; develop corporate HR data reports; SQL.
* Background check and drug test required.
* 20% telecommuting permitted
About Ulta Beauty
ULTA Beauty is a beauty retailer.