Coinbase is hiring! We are looking for a seasoned analyst to support the team that automates identity management, role based access controls, and the onboarding and offboarding workflow for our systems. The successful candidate will have demonstrated previous experience and success in similar roles in rapidly growing environments, and will be able to execute quickly and efficiently.
* Process analysis, design, and implementation related to the IT scope of the overall hire-to-retire lifecycle. Primary initial emphasis is on onboarding, offboarding, and role changes, with the eventual goal to automate these processes as thoroughly as possible.
* Develop and maintain role and application access policies and taxonomies in conjunction with People Ops and stakeholders across Coinbase.
* Work with IT Network and Endpoint Management teams to extend and streamline authentication and authorization processes and mechanisms on the endpoint fleet and at the network layer.
* Work with Security team to understand requirements and align on an IAM architecture that protects Coinbase's customers and employees.
* Work with leadership and engineers to survey the tools landscape on an ongoing basis and adopt best in class tools and architectures.
* 7-10 years related experience, including substantial experience with cloud based architectures.
* Solid experience with cloud based identity providers and protocols, including integration with HRIS systems and other cloud tools.
* Demonstrated experience with process design.
* Pragmatic balance between need for scale and process vs delivery today.
* Previous experience building effective partnerships with People Ops and Security functions.
* Collaborative partnership style and demonstrated capacity for indirect influence.
* Demonstrated ability to create order from chaos with minimal oversight.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.