The PeopleSoft Financials O2C Specialist provides functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials O2C modules, and support to Finance user community. Other responsibilities include management of data integrity, end user support and training, issue resolution, system-wide & ad hoc reporting, testing, and change management. Position also leads cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues and is main point of contact between IT and end users.
* Functional system support for PeopleSoft O2C process. O2C modules include: Contracts, Billing, Projects, and Accounts Receivables.
* Work with IT to resolve technical issues and identify system changes to support business needs.
* Troubleshoot production issues and determine appropriate routing.
* Respond to requests for reports in a timely manner.
* Assist in the training and orientation of other team members and functional end users.
* Administer PeopleSoft O2C application security.
* Evaluate new functionality and participate in the implementation of additional features
* Document business requirements by attending meetings and engaging customers/business analysts in clarifying needs.
* Develop system test plans to ensure quality assurance standards are met and requirement goals are achieved.
* Document all processes, workflows, and related system activities.
* Develop strong interpersonal working relationships with the PeopleSoft Financials and Accounting teams.
* Focus on creative efforts to facilitate improvements and effect change.
* Responsible for ensuring data integrity in PeopleSoft O2C by running queries, analyzing data and managing the month end checklist
* Other projects as needed
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Accounting
* Proven ability to effectively manage tasks and activities, work independently and be a self-starter.
* Demonstrates ability to quickly learn new systems.
* At least of 5 years of strong functional experience and understanding of PeopleSoft Financials modules; specifically Contracts, Projects, Billing and Accounts Receivable. General Ledger, Expenses and Travel & Expense a plus.
* Experience in creating PS Queries is a requirement.
* Strong knowledge of Accounting concepts, processes, practices, and procedures required.
* Strong problem solving and leadership skills.
* Strong documentation skills.
* Ability to provide end user training.
Sound like you? Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.