Tiffany & Co.
Provide multi-system expertise including data integrity, configuration, provisioning, reporting, incident resolution & root-cause analysis, functional development, and system improvements. Act as liaison among all Distribution & Operations functional areas, systems & related user groups, Information Technology, and vendors regarding systems functionality, implementations, and operational reporting. Maintain compliance, Sarbanes Oxley and other regulatory requirements & audits.
Distribution Systems Analysis & Testing:
* Provide functional analysis of business requirements and work with supporting departments and outside vendors to provide and refine solutions for the Distribution & Logistics, Interface, and Host systems.
Lead the planning, support, coordination, testing, implementation, and post implementation hypercare & guidance. Determine risk and impact to operational areas and other systems. Develop measures to determine success and track validation. Participate in strategy, process improvements, documentation, and training. Use understanding of Tiffany business and Distribution & Logistics processes to develop and execute testing plans, standardization of test cases and supplemental documentation. Act as a testing liaison working with IT, users groups, and others to correct system errors, improve systems processes & performance, and implement enhancements. Support post-implementation initiatives including standard operating procedures, training and validation.
Project Management & Implementation:
* Lead or assist in defining scope, schedule, strategy and means of implementation for a given task, implementation or project. Facilitate and lead project team meetings, updates, research, documentation and the testing schedule as required. Interact with internal and external IT resources to define and execute all phases related to system changes and projects. Responsible for coordination with local management to determine the sequencing of events and priority for all testing and implementation activities, including documentation and communication. Provide post implementation support in the form of indirect monitoring, first person validation, and general support with parties affected. Provide Training and Training Materials.
Operations Support and Investigation:
* Identify, interrogate, investigate, and filter system or user issues on a daily, ad-hoc basis. Document and track problems through to resolution including informational training for users and supporting documentation. Leverage systems understanding and analysis to predict system behavior and improve upon performance and functionality. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong organization skills needed.
Ensure data integrity in various systems' files including system security, data flow, transactions, etc. Document, maintain, and communicate status of system requests and problems submitted to the department. Act as the Operations liaison for the communication of system maintenance and emergency notifications including leveraging outside system vendors. Support system, security and user configuration across Distribution systems. Maintain records in accordance with Company requirements.
Create ad hoc reports from business or user specifications.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
* 5-7 years in an IT Developer, Business Analyst or equivalent role with experience in User Acceptance Testing, change management, and/or project management
* College degree with a preference toward a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, or similar)
* Flexibility to support cross shift, weekend, and other non-traditional schedules in support of system implementations and recurring processes
* Strong analytical, research, and customer service related skills
* Ability to work at own direction, understanding responses and balancing competing priorities with customer needs.
* Working knowledge of some or all of the following: Warehouse Management Systems, Global Trade Modules, Transportation Management Systems, ERP, and Interface applications (either AS400 or Open Systems based)
* Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
* Working knowledge of Distribution, Logistics, and Supply Chain related processes and concepts
* Familiarity with JD Edwards and Manhattan Associates WMS products, including PkMS, WMI, WMOS, and Labor Management
* Certificate or comparable experience in Programming and/or SQL
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* High level of self management and ability to function amid tight deadlines
* Proven experience participating in, or leading new systems implementations or transformational projects
* Ability to communicate across functional levels and disciplines
About Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Company is an American multinational luxury jewelry and specialty retailer.