Working at Horizon Pharma is more than a job - it's personal. We define success by a different set of numbers: the number of lives touched, the number of lives changed, the number of lives saved. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help patients live up to theirs.
* Analyzes and documents business requirements for the business area of responsibility
* Responsible for delivery of (components of) IT projects via configuration and/or development
* Assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control
* Provides business consulting support to customers
* Analyzes, resolves and documents system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes
* Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes
* Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility
* Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately
* Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps
* Develops preliminary project budgets. Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects.
* Manages day to day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
* Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
* Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional job-related duties as requested.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience required.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management/business analysis
* Minimum 2 years of experience working with business functions: Sales Operations, Field-based organizations, Marketing, Marketing Operations
* Experience in Sales Analytics, Sales Force Automation, and Project Management; prefer experience in Veeva, Salesforce and Microsoft Power BI.
* Demonstrated success developing and presenting solutions to complex business situations
* Highly proficient analytical and software skills aimed at data analysis and operational efficiency
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Sales Force Automation tools.
* Experience managing Customer relationships at various organizational levels.
* Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired, as well as with system validation processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
* Manages Ambiguity
* Strategic Mindset
* Demonstrates Self-awareness
* Cultivates Innovation
* Develops Talent
* Drives Results
* Ensures Accountability
* Decision Quality
* Instills Trust
Horizon Pharma plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.