This position is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products, documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications, supporting various business channels. This position facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business groups to create requirement work products for solution providers.
This position investigates business and system processes, performs gap analysis, and provide suggestions that will enable new business/reporting opportunities. This position works closely with database developers, and develop basic reporting objects, store procedures, and reporting models that meet business user requirements.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comMinimum Required
* Minimum of 5 - 8+ years of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems.
* Solid understanding of BSA best practice principles and has applied practice; Solid understanding of multiple system development life-cycle mythologies.
* Proven ability to effectively apply techniques which consists of textual formats, modals and diagrams.
* Solid understanding of business process and system process within multiple knowledge areas.
* Excellent written and communication skills; effectively communication with all employee levels and levels of management.
* Proven experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME's/executives to develop and implement viable solutions.
* Demonstrated track record of strong consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions.
* Certificate in Business Systems Analysis (preferably in a quantitative discipline) or equivalent work experience.
* Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables.
* Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and Visio.
* Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server programming (writing and decoding stored procedures).
* C# experience a plus.
* Experienced of ETL process.
* Knowledge of SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
* Power BI or Tableau experience.
* In depth data research and investigation experience.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to adapt/openly accept changes.
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team member.
* Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
* Experience with GitHub or equivalent.
* Wireless industry and Sales compensation experience.
* Bachelors' Degree preferred in a quantitative discipline.
* Additional relevant work experience may be considered in Lieu of degree.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
* Expert at eliciting and evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, deconstruct high-level information into details and abstract up to the high-level understanding, from low-level information. Create and present graphical information to simplify complex concepts.
* Facilitate reporting requirement sessions with stakeholders and create comprehensive work products by documenting requirements, including validation and traceability of requests. Understand how projects align to broader organizational goals and business benefit.
* Contribute to reporting design and solution discussions, while leveraging strong problem solving and innovative thinking skills, to evaluate and refine data infrastructure solutions and gauge feasibility and usability across user groups.
* Develop basic production database objects and store procedures supporting daily reporting data ETL and stage to production processes.
* Perform validation to ensure data availability and data quality. Troubleshoot issues, identify workaround, and work with database developers to implement the changes.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.