Partners Data Systems
Job ID R13610 Date posted Feb. 22, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Advisor, Product Manager on our IoT team.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
* Manage large portfolio of cross vertical PoCs focused on big data , analytics and Artificial Intelligence
* Lead a remote global team in the design, implementation and delivery of the POC within the agreed timeframe after deep discussions with customer and their various functions like Sales, Head of Partnerships, Head of Data Science etc.
* Build effective relationships with key stakeholders (internal as well as external), and work with them to identify an optimal approach and outcome for the POC
* Create and share KPIs, and delivery dates in a timely manner with both customers and internal teams
* Assist with various tasks like research, discovery, design and initiation of the process changes and project governance needed to implement POC
* Create and own task level project plans like requirements management, communications management, contract management, financial management, issues and action management, risk management and resource management
* Help scope the POC by building effective cost-models, scope assumptions, and convey visually to clients and management
* Identify and coordinate overlaps and interdependencies, risks and issues and help provide solutions to mitigate these.
* Communicate confidently and pro-actively with customers throughout the project lifecycle
* Be comfortable giving demos and WebEx demonstrations, and writing collateral
* Provide reporting to keep teams accountable and on-schedule with Scrums, agendas, and daily updates and prepare reports and presentations to Steering Committees as appropriate
* 5+ years operational experience (client-side implementation, consulting)
* At least 3 years of project management experience
* Strong oral, written and presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with confidence to engage with people of all levels of seniority
* Willingness to travel globally
* Program Management Certification (desired but not essential)
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/ MBA a plus
* Prior achievements in technical pre-sales / sales engineering / customer success is an absolute plus
* Federal security clearance a plus
* Passionate about technology, and excited to learn new things
* Ambitious, self-motivated and team player
* Comfortable and excited to work in a startup environment
* "Do what needs to get done" attitude
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.