Minimum Clearance RequiredSecret Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Splunk Engineer - SME
* Work with other Cybersecurity Engineering team members and will be required to interact with end users to gather requirements, perform troubleshooting
* Provide assistance with the creation of Splunk search queries and dashboards
* Interact with senior management, as necessary
Must have one of the following J3 Certifications:
* CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), CompTIA Cloud+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Linux+, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, GWAPT, GCFE, GSNA, GREM, GPPA, GCWN, GISF, GCED, GISP, GAWN, GXPN, GSSP, GICSP, GWEB, GNFA, GSSP, GMON, OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, OSEE, SEI, CCFP, CCSP, CISSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNA, CCNP, CEH, CHFI, LPT, ECSA, CCISO, ENSA, ECIH, CNDA, ECSS, ECSP, ECES, MCSE, EnCE
* Bachelor's degree coupled with 5+ years' experience in the Information Technology arena
* 2+ years of experience in a Splunk engineering role supporting SOC or NOC environments
* 2+ years of experience in Linux and SQL/ODBC interfaces
* 1+ years of experience in app interface development, using REST APIs
* Experience with Ansible and GIT
* Knowledge of Splunk Clustering
* Ability to follow Change & Configuration Management
* Strong problem-solving abilities with an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning under pressure
* Self-starter with the ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
* Ability to script in one more of the following computer languages Python, Bash, Visual Basic or Powershell
* Splunk Certified Administrator Certification
* Splunk Architect II or higher Certification
* Experience in SQL
* Current or former completed Splunk training
* Experience in automating Splunk Deployments and orchestration with in a Cloud environment
* Experience in linux environment
* Splunk Certified Architect Certification
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.