Line of Business Position Description and Responsibilities:
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
The teammate in this role will be part of an experienced team that performs security threat/vulnerability assessments of critical Bank environments, applications, and technologies through both Ethical Hacking, Automated Web Scanning, and Source Code analysis. As an experienced professional, provide advice to the team with regard to moderately complex security issues. Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques. Coordinates the reporting of security assessments metrics. Provides technical support to the team in relation to maintaining and develop assessment workflow tooling. Identifies and escalates changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Experience in automating the querying of data and generation of executive dashboards
* Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
* Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers
* Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
* Effective communication skills and motivation/willingness to learn
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Experience working in Agile development process and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
Posting Date: 05/08/2019
Location: Denver, CO, Union Station, 1801 16th St, Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), Annandale, VA, ANNANDALE BC, 7400 LITTLE RIVER TPKE, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift