Global Payment Team, a part of Clearing Markets Issuers Services Tech is looking to hire a Project manager in NYC. This role is for an experienced visual storyteller capable of turning words and ideas into a clear and cohesive story. As part of a project management team, you will be responsible for creative concept development and design support for their team and key members of the executive staff delivering exceptional customer service and high-quality work. The ideal candidate is someone with originality, strategic thinking, and the ability to execute and be collaborative in a fast-paced environment. You will be a quick thinker, have excellent communication skills, and can contribute ideas at a moment's notice.
What you'll do:
* Produce high-quality event and stakeholder presentations, and ad-hoc design projects Import and revise graphics files as necessary.
* Create and maintain templates and style guides that align to and enhance the corporate Brand Identity.
* Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of Aesthetics Collaborate with stakeholders and team members on complex or special projects Monitor work flow to ensure projects are completed efficiently, accurately and within Deadlines.
* Develop, evolve and maintain one consistent look and feel across all visual story decks
* Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and team members
* Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
Specialist Project/Program Manager->> Leads a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications. May allocate/coordinate work within projects. Manages and oversees end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of medium business complexity (involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to the organization). Directs and controls all work performed within the framework of the work structure. Assists in developing detailed project plans and schedules application/infrastructure projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors project results for significant deviations. Contributes to vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments. May provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals. Works with all required Information Technology functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries. Serves as a liaison between clients and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Manages communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues. Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery in conformance with company software development life cycle methodologies. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives. Qualifications
* Graduate in any stream
* Excellent Knowledge of PowerPoint and excel
* Experience in Business Analysis
* Must have 5+ years' experience in an event presentation/storytelling environment
* Expert skills and extensive knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Slides
* Ability to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment
* A good Team Player
* Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional collaboration and customer service skills
* Deadline management, job review, and estimation skills
* Knowledge of both Macintosh and PC platforms a plus
Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial, 6 - 8 years of related project management experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45135
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1907086
About Bny Mellon
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (also known as BNY Mellon) is an investment company that provides investment management, investment services, and wealth management.