In this temporary role, the primary responsibilities will include:
* All aspects of the ADP Enterprise HR/Payroll System including responsibility for overall maintenance, security of the system, new company set-up, system administrator updates, ongoing enhancements and upgrades, etc. Be well versed in understanding and explaining the functionality of ADP.
* Maintenance of ADP, including setup of modules, execution of required changes, reporting, auditing, problem resolution, security, and overall functionality of the system.
* Preparation of the HR Compliance Reports including EEO-1 and other reports in support of day-to-day HR needs. Produce and review semi-monthly payroll and audit reports and take corrective action as necessary. Interface with the HR organization, various departments and employees to collect information and respond to requests. Schedule reports that are required on a regular basis.
* Provide assistance on various functional projects.
* Leads the HRIS department to provide information quickly and accurately.
* Works with management to understand their information needs. Creates and produces reports/databases utilized by management and/other departments relating to employment programs and the company's corporate initiatives. Responsible for creating and executing a delivery schedule for regular reports.
* Acts as primary contact with ADP for all matters related to HRIS, programming requirements and SQRs.
* Ensure HRIS tools, processes, workflow automation, and training are developed, maintained, and integrated with other business technologies and operations.
* Supports customer service and performance improvement goals of the department.
Skills and Requirements
* Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with HR Systems such as ADP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP. Prior experience with ADP's HRIS/Payroll system is preferred.
* ADP Enterprise experience is required.
* BS/BA degree in Business, Information Systems, or a related field.
* Strong understanding of HR System design and administration in the following areas: (reference tables, user security, workflow, and organization tables)
* Proficient Query Skills.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and employees of all levels.
* Ability to work in a team environment and within specific technical requirements.
* Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills.
* Previous experience in HR technology projects for system upgrades, enhancements, and company acquisitions and have experience working on cross-functional project teams.
* Advanced Microsoft Office software skills (especially Excel and Access).
* Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills research, problem solving, and organization.
* Functional Knowledge of Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, and Compensation is preferred.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Centric Brands
Centric Brands (formerly Differential Brands Group) engages in the design, development, sale, and licensing of apparel products and accessories.