Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
I. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Process & Initiative Management
* Document and maintain external development initiatives and processes.
* Consult with users and stakeholders to identify, define and document business/strategy needs, objectives and challenges.
* Assist with project coordination tasks. Maintain and monitor project roadmaps/plans, project schedules and other related documentation; coordinate tasks among the team members; organize and participate in stakeholder meetings; track and follow-up on important actions and decisions
Databases & Reports
* Build and maintain basic databases to support data generated from the implemented initiatives
* Generate custom reports for internal stakeholders on a frequent basis
* Conducts competitive intelligence web/source-based research with direction and guidance
* Maintains internal and external awards database and customer profiles
* Assist in identifying competitors' strength and weaknesses
* Identifies opportunities that align with BU growth strategy with minimal guidance
* Manages and maintains database to support incoming relevant opportunities
* Manages and implements communication plan associated with the opportunity database
* Supports internal meetings by taking notes, researching background information etc.
* May lead internal meeting with guidance and support from management
* Understands strategy in place to grow programs with detailed instructions
* Supports external meetings by taking notes, researching background information etc.
* Maintains relationship matrices, organizational charts, and databases
* Maintains/updates development funding agencies profiles
* Attends conferences with clear objectives defined by supervisor
II. SKILLS, EDUCATION, BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree, Bachelor's degree or higher in natural sciences preferred
* Two years of experiencing managing proposals preferred
* Experience in proposal preparation and production preferred
* Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio required
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.