As a key entry point for technical phone assistance for our customers, the Centrifugation CTS position encompasses the following important work initiatives: Responding to customer calls, assessing customer's requirements, and determining the most cost effective solution(s) to the customer's problems. The incumbent provides general technical consulting distinguishing among hardware, software and/or customer training issues in order to provide a phone-fixable solution or dispatch a task with the appropriate resource at minimum company expense. The CTS analyzes data to enhance customer satisfaction, classifies customer complaint information according to FDA requirements for potential CAPA investigations, delivers value to customers with innovative and effective responses to their evolving needs and business issues. The CTS also provides ownership & partnership in implementing support plans, escalates customer issues to the appropriate management level and stakeholders, and provides on-site assistance & training when needed. The CTS seeks service support offerings and sales opportunities when applicable to promote the Beckman Coulter brand and grow market share.
* Experience/familiarity in a bioresearch, industrial, or clinical laboratory environment.
* The ability to troubleshoot and apply a logical decision making process towards resolution of hardware, software, and methodology related problems.
* Basic electronics familiarity; Basic Multi-meter functionality.
* Experience in operating any or a variety of Beckman Coulter or similar competitor (Sorval, Thermo) instrumentation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good understanding of teamwork and quality customer service skills.
* Adheres to technical standards and established system models and data models.
* Basic computer operation skills and experience with Microsoft Windows/Office Suite applications.
* Degree in Biomedical Engineering or related science field or relevant experience required.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.