* University degree and excellent academic record
* 4+ years of experience with learning delivery models, including hands-on experience in an LMS administration role or deploying eLearning content for delivery within an LMS
* 4+ years of experience with eLearning technology, including a working knowledge of SCORM-based content designed for desktop and mobile consumption
* Deep understanding of all modern browsers (IE Edge, Firefox, Chrome for PCs and android, Safari for Macs and iOS)
* Understanding of synchronous and asynchronous learning, performance support, mobile learning solutions, social and virtual learning strategy and tools, and MOOCs & SPOCs
* Proficient experience with excel, and a working knowledge of access and database management
* Experience with a modern ticketing system (IE JIRA) and file sharing / version control system (IE Box)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who You'll Work With
You'll have a role on our Digital Learning Platforms and Solutions (DLPS) team and will be based in one of our offices in the United States. DLPS focuses on partnering with learning delivery, design, development, and other portfolio teams to expand the role of technology-based learning at McKinsey.
All members of the DLPS team focus on designing, building and implementing digital learning solutions for firm members. We share the mission of McKinsey Learning - which is to accelerate every learner's full potential by matching world class and innovative technology solutions to learner needs
What You'll Do
You will work closely with digital content development teams, and with other stakeholders across the firm, to understand their business needs and lead them through the process of packaging and delivering their standards compliant content.
As part of this process, you will be responsible for ensuring the content correctly implements the industry standard APIs and conforms to our firm's policies and guidelines. Where risks or non-conformance are identified, you will be expected to document the key problems, articulate solutions, and provide guidance to the development and support teams in their efforts to debug and resolve the integration errors.
Your role also plays an integral part in validating the data integrity of our Learning Management System (LMS) through building, maintaining, and executing regular data audits on the system. You will be expected to translate the results of these reports into leadership metrics as well as actionable steps for resolution by our DLPS Operations or IT teams.
Innovation is a key objective for our fast-paced, agile team, and the learning world can rapidly pivot in response to new technology. You will be expected to quickly learn and maintain a working knowledge of changes within the web delivery space and digital-learning world at large.
As the various ecosystems evolve, you will be expected to use this knowledge to proactively identify risks and potential solutions within the firm's digital offerings. You will document and share this guidance within the DLPS team, impacted 3rd party vendors currently utilized for development or delivery, and with the various development teams throughout the firm.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.